Project Management Professional Exam Preparation Course
June 27, 2021
PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognised certification for project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects.
PMP® credential is the most important industry-recognised certification for project managers. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMP demonstrates that you have the experience, education, and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the Project Management Institute® Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition.
Developed by Project Management Institute, this course focuses on People, Process, and Business Environment as per the new PMP 2021 Examination Specification Outline. 50% of the course content now focuses on Agile Methodology reflecting the industry requirements and project environment. You will get access to 200 PMP Cloned Exam Questions, helping you understand the type and difficulty level of the actual PMP examination. Delivered by the PMI Approved Trainer, rest assured, the course quality is guaranteed!
- Build a team
- Define team ground rules
- Negotiate project agreements
- Empower team members and stakeholders
- Ensure team members/stakeholders are adequately trained
- Engage and support virtual teams
- Build a shared understanding about a project
- Determine appropriate project methodology/methods and practices
- Plan and manage scope
- Plan and manage budget and resources
- Plan and manage schedule
- Plan and manage quality of products/deliverables
- Integrate project planning activities
- Plan and manage procurement
- Establish project governance structure
- Plan and manage project/phase closure
- Assess and manage risks
- Execute project to deliver business value
- Manage communications
- Engage stakeholders
- Create project artifacts
- Manage project changes
- Manage project issues
- Ensure knowledge transfer to project continuity
- Lead a team
- Support team performance
- Address and remove impediments, obstacles, and blockers
- Manage conflict
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Mentor relevant stakeholders
- Emotional intelligence to promote team performance
- Manage compliance requirements
- Evaluate and deliver project benefits and value
- Evaluate and address internal and external business environment changes
- Support organisational hange
- Employ continuous process improvement
PMP shows you have the expertise, training, and skills to lead and direct the project. This recognition can be seen through increased employer marketability and a higher salary. According to the survey of the Project Management Institute, PMP positively impacts project manager salaries by an average of 23% more than their non-certified colleagues. More benefits are:
Higher salary – Better Job opportunities – credibility in the market – Better networking – More challenging projects – Job security – applicability on any industry – Enhance knowledge and skills – Global recognition – Builds healthy environment.
The course duration is thirty-five (35) contact hours spread over five (05) days. The classes will be conducted from Sunday to Thursday every week from 0800 hours to 1500 hours with breaks in between.
100% attendance is required.
Multiple choice questions will be taken during the course.
The basic requirement for taking up this course is 3-5 years of project management experience, along with 4,500 – 7,500 hours of experience working in projects.